It’s been a MONTH, that’s for sure. I hope everyone had a wonderful spooky holiday! I have some favorites to share, like getting a PUPPY, a beer I’ve been loving & some new things to watch. ALSO be sure to let me know what your favorites have been this October. HERE are the things I’ve been loving more than any of the other things, my monthly favorites.
- We threw a spooky party & dressed up as Captain Morgan & a pirate, lol, what’d you dress up as? NOW we can move onto festive holiday stuff, cuz it’s pretty much Christmas now, right?
- WE GOT A PUPPY
- I MEAN, how cute are puppies, even IF they’re peeing everywhere? I’ve ALWAYS wanted a puppy & now that we moved, we could finally get one! YOU can virtually meet him in my latest weekend vlog. It’s been an adventure, but he’s the sweetest little monster.
- MAKEUP REVOLUTION SOPHX EYESHADOW PALETTE
- I haven’t bought an eyeshadow palette in a WHILE & my most-used are the naked basics, BUT I wanted to give this one a try. It’s a collab between Makeup Revolution & Sophdoesnails, there’s a decent variety of shades & kinda a steal at $15 for 24 shades.
- THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE
- The scary series everyone seems to be tweeting about this month! I’ve been texting friends about this one & it has stirred up some serious discussion, I even wrote a review on it. I THOUGHT it was extremely well done, the acting was refreshing & the cinematography was excellent. Not as scary as I thought it might be, but I definitely recommend checking it out if you’re a horror buff.
- THE BALM DOTCOM MINT
- This has been a favorite of mine for awhile, I’m sure it’s even BEEN in a monthly favorites post before. THIS lip balm is thick & perfect for nighttime (or anytime) moisture. I’m a total sucker for mint, so that’s my favorite flavor, but I also have a birthday flavor that smells just like cake. I ALWAYS have them in my bag!
- THE MIND OF JAKE PAUL SERIES
- SHANE DAWSON & Andrew Siwicki filmed a documentary series on YouTube where they attempted to get inside the mind of Jake Paul by interviewing him & his friends, past friends & ex-girlfriend. It’s extremely well-done & SO innovative, no one else is really doing anything like this right now & I think that’s really cool.
- AIN’T NOTHIN NORMAL
- This beer is a collab between Destihl Brewery & Night Shift Brewing. It’s a bit sour, so maybe not everyone’s cup-of-tea, but I’ve been LOVING it & I even got a friend into it. It’s a tart new england style pale ale with boysenberry, I believe it might be limited edition, so BUY it & TRY it if ya see it.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- I TRIED FOLLOWING ONLY THE VOICEOVER OF A SOPHDOESNAILS MAKEUP TUTORIAL
- IF WE WERE HAVING COFFEE (11)
- UNPOPULAR OPINIONS (7)
- OOTD: BITCHES LOVE APPLE PICKING
In da comments let me know your favorite thing about spooky season, your monthly favorite from October!