IDK about you, but I’m ALL about the cheesy Christmas movies come festive month & with so many Netflix Originals out, it’s definitely beginning to look a lot like Netflix. I ALSO like to watch Christmas specials from The Office, or Friends SO I’ve listed those here as well. Christmas movies, holiday TV specials, I almost exclusively watch Christmassy stuff in December. SO here’s what you should be watching on Netflix this month AND I hope everyone’s having a fa-la-la-la-fantastic holiday season.
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
The Princess Switch
- I haven’t seen Vanessa Hudgens in much (I think just Spring Breakers) BUT she was really great in this, playing two very different characters. It was cute & kind of typical at moments, but definitely worth a watch if you like cheesy Christmas movies.
A Very Murray Christmas
- I’ve reviewed A Very Murray Christmas before & I’m still loving it now. It’s funny, fresh & full of stars. I MEAN, you can’t really beat a Miley Cyrus appearance in your Christmas special. Give it a watch, but be warned that there is some singing, it’s one of those.
The Christmas Chronicles
- I really enjoyed this one! A fresh take on Christmas & all the technology that goes into getting Santa around the world on Christmas Eve. A brother & sister who catch a glimpse of something truly FESTIVE on video and a night they won’t forget. Can Kurt Russell save Christmas?
A Christmas Prince – The Royal Wedding
- This is the second movie in this series, the first being A Christmas Prince. I really love Rose McIver (you may know her from iZombie) & this series is pretty cute. Definitely a bit cheesy, a little (or a lot) predictable & a little bit cringy, BUT for sure entertaining & pairs well with a glass of wine.
The Holiday Calendar
- I think this is one of my favorite Netflix Originals this year. There are some seriously cheesy moments, per usual, BUT it also keeps you guessing & I really like the ending. Find out if this girl’s advent calendar is predicting the future cuz IMAGINE?
HOLIDAY TV SPECIALS
THE OFFICE CHRISTMAS EPISODES:
- Christmas Party (season 2, episode 10)
- A Benihana Christmas (season 3, episode 10 & 11 )
- Moroccan Christmas (season 5, episode 11)
- Secret Santa (season 6, episode 13)
- Classy Christmas (season 7, episode 11 & 12)
- Christmas Wishes (season 8, episode 10)
- Dwight Christmas (season 9, episode 9)
FRIENDS CHRISTMAS EPISODES:
- The One with the Monkey (season 1, episode 10)
- The One with Phoebe’s Dad (season 2, episode 9)
- The One Where Rachel Quits (season 3, episode 10)
- The One with the Girl From Poughkeepsie (season 4, episode 10)
- The One with the Inappropriate Sister (season 5, episode 10)
- The One with the Routine (season 6, episode 10)
- The One with the Holiday Armadillo (season 7, episode 10)
- The One with Ross’ Step Forward (season 8, episode 11)
- The One with Christmas in Tulsa (season 9, episode 10)
& HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY TV SPECIALS:
IN CASE YOU FA-LA-LA-LA-MISSED IT:
- BLOGMAS ROUND-UP
- SHOP SMALL & SUPPORT LOCAL FOR THE HOLIDAYS
- DRIVE WITH ME | MCDONALD’S MUKBANG
- 12 WAYS TO SAVE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
- CHRISTMAS PARTY OUTFIT IDEAS
- WEEKEND VLOG | SLEEPOVERS & BRUNCH
In da comments tell me a Christmas movie you watch every year!
HO HO MERRY HOLIDAYS!
P.S. THE GRINCH is on Netflix (not an original, but it is must-see) 💚