THE MOMENT I feel even the slightest chill in the air, you know I’m whipping out all my autumn candles. IT JUST wouldn’t feel like fall without some cozy candles lit. ALSO I forgot to mention that I’m doing BLOGTOBER this year, which basically just means that I’ll be posting new content every day this month. LIFESTYLE, fall fashion, cozy content, spooky stuff, blogs, videos, all new, all month long. FOLLOW ALONG if ya want, it’s free.
FALL CANDLE SCENTS
- YOU GOTTA have a pumpkin candle, right? This one is a natural soy wax candle by Scentsational, a brand I absolutely love. I always get mine at Marshall’s, HomeSense & TJ Maxx. This pumpkin bourbon scent is a natural coconut wax blend & has a sweet pumpkin smell with a healthy dose of caramel, or maybe butterscotch.
TOBACCO & VANILLA
- ANOTHER ONE from my favorite natural soy candle brand, Scentsational. I’ve burned through quite a few of this scent already. It smells JUST like a smoke shop, that nice strong tobacco scent with a splash of vanilla.
- THE SPOOKY candle comes out for October, obviously. It’s harvest spice, also from Scentsational & for lack of a better description, it smells just like fall. A crisp autumn day wrapped up in a scarf, watching the leaves turn.
LAVENDER & VANILLA
- I ALWAYS have a few lavender vanilla candles on hand. I don’t typically buy from Yankee Candle as I’m trying to stick to natural soy candles, but the scent is just SO relaxing.
FROM THE PAGE
- I HAVE two From The Page candles, which are book inspired soy candles. Pemberly is the fictional estate owned by Mr. Darcy in Pride & Prejudice, the scent is english garden & ivy. It smells like a flower shop following a light rain.
- AND 221B Baker Street is Sherlock Holmes’ address, the scent is black currant tea & leather books. It smells like a handsome guy sitting in the library reading a good book. These candles are hand poured in New York & I actually got them as a gift from a friend. Isn’t the literary theme so cute?
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- 10 TIPS FOR EASY THRIFTING
- HOMEGOODS CANDLE HAUL
- MAC MILLER TOP 40 PLAYLIST
- 5 THINGS TO DO IN THE FALL
- SIMPLE TIPS FOR SUSTAINABLE FASHION
COMMENT BELOW & let me know your favorite fall candle!
MY SOCIALS: YOUTUBE • TWITTER • INSTAGRAM
37 thoughts on “THE BEST FALL CANDLES”
I can feel the lovely smell just from reading your post! 😂
LikeLiked by 1 person
LOL love that 😂 fall has some of the best candle scents!!
LikeLiked by 1 person