OTHER THAN the obvious clearing your mind, I wanted to share some meditation tips that I’ve found helpful. I learned a bit about meditation in college & liked it right away. SO I TRY to incorporate it into my daily schedule as best I can, even if that just means doing some walking meditation! MEDITATING makes me feel less stressed & more balanced, SO here are 5 helpful meditation tips in case you’re tryna meditate.
MEDITATION MADE EASY
- FEELS pretty obvious, but focusing on breathing is a huge part of meditation. HOWEVER, try not to force anything, allow yourself to breathe naturally.
ALLOW FOR ERROR
- MEDITATION is all about focusing your thoughts, but you also have to allow for error, let yourself be human. If your mind wanders for a moment about what you’re going to make for dinner, let it. What’s defrosted? What needs to be eaten before it spoils? THEN be mindful about re-focusing your thoughts & go right back to meditating.
FIND YOUR SOUND
- WHAT sound relaxes you? Ocean waves, birds chirping, soothing music, or perhaps nothing at all. FIND a sound that helps you clear your mind & go with that.
MAKE A COMFY SPOT
- IT’S easier to focus on your meditation when you’re comfortable. Whether you make a dedicated cozy spot in your home, or like to meditate while you walk, or shower, find a spot that makes your mind feel free & meditate there.
SET A TIME
- MAKE meditation part of your routine, even if it’s just 5 minutes a day. Once it becomes integrated into your schedule, it’ll become second nature.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- TAM WITH JAM (3)
- SELF-CARE TO ADD TO YOUR DAILY ROUTINE
- TRYING PRESS-ON NAILS FOR THE FIRST TIME
- THE BEST FALL CANDLES
- 10 TIPS FOR EASY THRIFTING
- SIMPLE TIPS FOR SUSTAINABLE FASHION
COMMENT BELOW & let me know your favorite meditation tip!
MY SOCIALS: YOUTUBE • TWITTER • INSTAGRAM
56 thoughts on “5 HELPFUL MEDITATION TIPS”
Great tips! I’m trying to find a time for meditation in my routine but I keep forgetting to do it|
LikeLiked by 1 person
lol no worries! i feel like trying to find some time is a good first step 😊 you’ll figure out a time!
LikeLiked by 1 person