IT’S NO FUN having to leave your dog at home all the time & THERE ARE all sorts of dog-friendly fall activities to do. SO grab your pet travel bag, throw a sweater on your pup & bring them along on your autumn outings. HERE are 5 things to do with your dog this fall.
THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR DOG THIS AUTUMN
GO TO A BREWERY
- A LOT of breweries have a patio & are dog-friendly. SO you can sit outside, WITH your dog, while you drink some beer & enjoy some food. It’s nice to be able to grab a bite & see friends without worrying about your pup being home alone.
VISIT AN APPLE ORCHARD
- IS your dog super basic? BETTER bring them apple picking. ALSO, dogs can eat apples, so, definitely a dog-friendly fall activity.
- SAME idea, but instead of apples you’ll be looking for pumpkins. I MEAN, what’s cuter than a puppy picking out the perfect pumpkin?
GO FOR A WALK OR HIKE
- FRESH air, exercise & beautiful views all enjoyed with your dog. Make sure you protect their paws with shoes or paw balm.
- GET your dog a costume & do some trick-or-treating. OR bring them to a dog-friendly Halloween party. EITHER WAY your pup will look cute & get all the spooky love & attention.
LEARN NEW TRICKS
- RAINY day stuck inside? Make the best of it by teaching your dog a new trick. THEN they can show off their cool new trick to boost their confidence & concentration. PLUS, it gets them moving!
PET TRAVEL BAG NECESSITIES
- POOP BAGS
- TOY AND/OR BONE
- PUPPY FIRST AID KIT
- HARNESS, LEASH, ETC.
- JACKET OR SWEATER, WHATEVER
- COLLAPSIBLE WATER / FOOD BOWLS
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- BURGER KING IMPOSSIBLE WHOPPER MUKBANG
- TRYING PRESS-ON NAILS FOR THE FIRST TIME
- 4 YEAR BLOGIVERSARY ROUND-UP
- 7 SIMPLE WAYS TO BE MORE SUSTAINABLE
- 5 WAYS TO WEAR A SUMMER DRESS IN THE FALL
- CHECK YOUR BOOBIES
- 5 HELPFUL MEDITATION TIPS
- TAM WITH JAM (3)
- 10 TIPS FOR EASY THRIFTING
COMMENT BELOW & give me some more dog-friendly activities to try this fall!