I’VE ALWAYS been pretty big into skincare. LATELY I’ve been trying out serums, which are applied after cleaning & before moisturizer. SERUMS are a lot lighter & more potent than your traditional moisturizer. ALSO, face serums are supposed to help brighten skin & give it a smoother texture. I’VE TRIED a couple serums, SO I’m sharing my thoughts on those & I’D LOVE if you’d tell me your favorite serum so I know what to try next!
THE ORDINARY – BUFFET
- I’VE BEEN wanting to try a serum from The Ordinary for awhile now & I finally grabbed this one a couple months ago. It’s a multi-peptide serum that’s supposed to target multiple signs of aging. It’s vegan & cruelty-free, I LIKE IT, but I also want to try out some other stuff from this brand. SUGGESTIONS?
GLOSSIER – SUPER GLOW
- I’VE USED this one on & off, so I don’t have a FULL review, but my skin always feels a bit brighter when I’m using this one. THE super glow serum from Glossier has vitamin C & Magnesium to brighten & even skin tone & it’s cruelty-free. PLUS it smells good.
OLE HENRIKSEN – TRUTH SERUM
- THIS ONE I like, it’s a vitamin C serum like the Glossier one, but it’s a lot thicker & just a bit sticky. It’s for brightening & hydrating, good for before bed. ALSO another nice citrus scent.
CAUDALIE – VINOPERFECT
- I’VE ACTUALLY only tried this one once. It’s supposed to reduce dark spots, even skin tone & apparently brightens better than vitamin C, WHO KNOWS. It’s a lot more like moisturizer than the other serums I’ve tried. I GOT THIS sample for free, BUT this brand isn’t cruelty-free, so I won’t be purchasing it after I’ve used the sample.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- PUMPKIN SEEDS 3 WAYS
- 5 DOG-FRIENDLY FALL ACTIVITIES
- 5 WAYS TO WEAR A SUMMER DRESS IN THE FALL
- 5 HELPFUL MEDITATION TIPS
- TAM WITH JAM (3)
- 10 TIPS FOR EASY THRIFTING
- REVIEW | GLOSSIER CLEAR LIP GLOSS
- 5 FAVORITES FROM LUSH
COMMENT BELOW & let me know what serum I should add to my skincare routine next!