GENUINELY love making stuff in the slow cooker. IT’S so easy to just throw all the ingredients in there & your place smells amazing all day. I thought it would be cool to share some crock-pot recipes that I’ve tried & loved. ALSO please share YOUR recipes in the comments so I can try them all, thank you!
SLOW COOKER RECIPES
- I’VE MADE this recipe a BUNCH of times & it’s delicious. Chili is such a classic fall meal & the spicier the better, so I actually add a bunch of hot peppers to the recipe when I make it. TO MAKE this vegetarian, swap the ground beef for a veggie substitute, or add sweet potatoes, or carrots & celery.
- THIS KIELBASA recipe is so simple, but so good. I use pineapple chunks instead of crushed pineapple when I make this, just a preference. It’s the perfect appetizer for football season & I’ve also made it for dinner served over white rice. FOR a vegetarian option you could use meatless sausage or vegetarian kielbasa.
- OKAY so I love burritos, whether they’re in a wrap OR in a bowl. SO when I saw a slow cooker recipe for burrito bowls, I had to try it. When I made this I left out the corn & used white rice instead of brown. VEGETARIAN? Swap the chicken for more veggies, like broccoli or avocado.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- REVIEW | MILANI LUMINOSO
- 7 NATURAL PAIN REMEDIES
- UNPOPULAR AUTUMN OPINIONS
- THE SEASON OF SERUMS
- PUMPKIN SEEDS 3 WAYS
- EATING VEGAN FOR A DAY
- EASY APPLE CRISP RECIPE
- 5 DOG-FRIENDLY FALL ACTIVITIES
- 10 TIPS FOR EASY THRIFTING
COMMENT BELOW & let me know which crock-pot recipe I need to try next!