SHARING SOME stuff I’ve been loving this season. FALL is a time for beanies, apple cider donuts, chunky sweaters & pumpkin-scented candles. HERE are my FALL FAVORITES, just some stuff I’ve been loving more than other stuff this month.
BURT’S BEES LIP BALM
- MY FAVORITE lip balm. I keep them stashed all around so I always have one. I like the original flavor cuz it’s minty. Vitamin E & peppermint & cruelty-free, last time I checked.
GLOSSIER CLEAR LIP GLOSS
- I’VE BEEN loving lip gloss & clear gloss is so wearable. I actually wrote a review on this one if you’re wondering about it! I like Glossier & it isn’t super sticky.
- IT WOULDN’T BE fall without seasonal snacks. I’ve been loving pumpkin seeds & I made three different flavors in my pumpkin seeds 3 ways post. I made a sweet & spicy version this year & I’m a bit obsessed.
THE IMPOSSIBLE WHOPPER
- I FINALLY tried the Impossible Whopper & it was pretty good. I think it’s really cool that fast food places are offering more vegetarian or vegan options, so I had to try it out. I EVEN filmed an Impossible Whopper mukbang if you need to know more.
THE HOODIE I MADE FOR MY PUPPY
- FALL CAN be a bit chilly & I heard it was hoodie szn, so I made one for my puppy. I went out & got a really big (& inexpensive) crewneck, grabbed a dog hoodie pattern & spent a wonderful afternoon sewing with my gramma!
PUMPKIN BOURBON CANDLE
- I GOT a pumpkin bourbon candle from HomeSense at the beginning of the season & I’ve been LOVING IT. I talked about it a bit in my fall candles post, but it’s a natural coconut wax blend & has a sweet pumpkin smell with a healthy dose of caramel.
LIVING WITH YOURSELF
- PAUL RUDD has a new Netflix series out called Living With Yourself & I watched it in one day. It’s such an interesting concept & there’s TWO of him, so you really can’t go wrong. Funny & refreshing, maybe a bit sad & very Paul Rudd.
THE DEAD ZONE BY STEPHEN KING
- IF YOU enjoy Stephen King, you definitely need to give this one a read. It’s about a guy who’s in a coma for like 5 years & wakes up differently, but that’s all I’ll say, I don’t wanna spoil it. IF you’re looking for some other stuff to read, check out what I’ve been reading recently.
- I’VE BEEN watching a bunch of spooky movies lately. They’re good all year long, but scary movies just kinda hit different during spooky season. The Nightmare Before Christmas & Halloweentown have been favorites of mine for as long as I can remember. COMMENT a scary movie you’ve watched recently, I need to know what to watch next!
- I’VE BEEN trying to fit meditation into my schedule more because I always feel more balanced when I do. I shared some helpful meditation tips if you’re interested in getting into it.
- THIS IS my first time doing blogtober, or blogging every day in October! I HOPE you’re loving it & in the comments, let me know what you wanna see next on Don’t Give a Jam.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- FALL CROCK-POT RECIPES
- REVIEW | MILANI LUMINOSO
- 7 NATURAL PAIN REMEDIES
- UNPOPULAR AUTUMN OPINIONS
- TAM WITH JAM (3)
- 5 DOG-FRIENDLY FALL ACTIVITIES
- 7 SIMPLE WAYS TO BE MORE SUSTAINABLE
- 5 WAYS TO WEAR A SUMMER DRESS IN THE FALL
COMMENT BELOW & let me know something you’ve been loving lately, YOUR fall favorites!