IT’S TURTLENECK SEASON. Fall is perfect for layering & it’s perfect for turtlenecks. They keep you cozy & look chic while doing it. TURTLENECKS are definitely on trend this year if you’re thinking about adding some to your wardrobe. KINDA like throwing on a t-shirt, but with a bit more fashion. Here are 3 WAYS TO WEAR A TURTLENECK this season, sharing some fall turtleneck outfits.
FALL TURTLENECK OUTFITS
LAYERED UNDERNEATH A DRESS OR JUMPSUIT
- THIS turtleneck was $12 at Target & PERFECT for layering since it’s not very thick. I layered it under a jumpsuit, but a dress would work just the same. BONUS layering a turtleneck can help you wear some summer dresses in the fall. Turtlenecks are having a moment & I’m completely here for it.
TUCKED INTO MOM JEANS
- MOM JEANS are a trend I jumped on immediately & I’m never looking back. I heard low rise jeans might be making a comeback & if that’s the case, I’m ignoring fashion. A CHUNKY turtleneck sweater is perfectly comfy & casual when paired with mom jeans. I added my new favorite belt that I thrifted for $2.
PAIR YOUR TURTLENECK WITH A LONG JACKET
- I LIKE long jackets & I cannot lie. They keep you warmer & look so chic. This is the same Target turtleneck as above, just in black. I paired it with these black Levi’s corduroys ($12 at Marshall’s), my thrifted belt & a long jacket. This one kinda makes me feel like a poet.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- 10 TIPS FOR EASY THRIFTING
- BURGER KING IMPOSSIBLE WHOPPER MUKBANG
- HUGE TJ MAXX CLOTHING HAUL & TRY-ON
- THIS OR THAT: FALL EDITION
- TAM WITH JAM (3)
- FALL FAVORITES
- 5 BOOKS I’VE READ RECENTLY
- FALL CROCK-POT RECIPES
- UNPOPULAR AUTUMN OPINIONS
COMMENT BELOW & give me some inspiration, how do you wear a turtleneck?