YOU KNOW that episode of The Office where Jim gets all weirded out when he finds out that Pam believes in ghosts? WELL, I believe in ghosts. SO I thought I’d share some HAUNTED PLACES TO VISIT IN NEW ENGLAND.
HAUNTED PLACES IN NEW ENGLAND
ROCKAFELLAS – SALEM, MA
- THIS IS a comfort food restaurant in downtown Salem, MA AKA the witch city. APPARENTLY it’s haunted by the Blue Lady, great food though.
PROVIDENCE BILTMORE HOTEL – PROVIDENCE, RI
- THE INSPIRATION for stories such as Overlook Hotel & Bates Motel there are said to be many spirits wandering the halls of this hotel. Would you stay the night there?
BRIDGEWATER TRIANGLE – BRIDGEWATER, MA
- AN AREA of about 200 square miles that’s supposedly home to a lot of paranormal activity & monster sightings. UFOs, poltergeists, big foot. I think I even heard there might be a show coming out about it.
EMILY’S BRIDGE – STOWE, VT
- THERE ARE quite a few theories surrounding the death of Emily, but regardless she’s said to haunt this bridge. People have reported scratch marks appearing on vehicles, noises & screaming, as well as seeing a white apparition.
LIZZIE BORDEN’S HOUSE – FALL RIVER, MA
- EVERYONE knows the story of Lizzie Borden. YOU KNOW that jump rope song about how she took an axe? While Lizzie was the prime suspect in the axe murders of her father and stepmother in 1892, she was never found guilty. The house is said to be haunted & is now a bed & breakfast museum, so you can stay the night, or just stay for a tour. SO FAR I’ve only done the tour, but I really want to stay the night.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- BEST ’90s HALLOWEEN MOVIES
- BEST ’90s HORROR MOVIES
- DOG HALLOWEEN MYSTERY BOX UNBOXING
- SPOOKY HALLOWEEN MUSIC PLAYLIST
- IF HOCUS POCUS WAS FILMED TODAY
- UNPOPULAR AUTUMN OPINIONS
- 3 WAYS TO WEAR A TURTLENECK THIS FALL
- 5 BOOKS I’VE READ RECENTLY
COMMENT BELOW & let me know which haunted place you’d visit!