I TRIED a bunch of pumpkin beer & I’m here to tell you which one was best. I’m not the biggest fan of pumpkin beer actually, BUT spooky season calls for some pumpkin flavored beer. I made a flight of pumpkin beer & snapped the above picture in the middle of my taste-off. SO here’s my PUMPKIN BEER TASTE TEST. Which is the best?
THE BEST PUMPKIN BEER
BASIC BECKY – PRAIRIE ARTISAN ALES
- I AM a total sucker for a craft beer with a funny name. This ale is VERY dark & tastes a bit like coffee. It’s a little bitter & heavy, but it has a great smell. Not the strongest pumpkin flavor, but a good choice if you like dark beer.
HARVEST PATCH SHANDY – LEINENKUGEL’S
- THIS SHANDY was just a little too sweet for me. It’s light & full of cinnamon, which I like, but just a little sweet for my taste. IF you’re looking for a really strong pumpkin flavor, this one might not be your best best.
PUMPKIN FRENCH TOAST – PIPE DREAM BREWING
- THIS ONE smells just like Sunday breakfast & tastes like french toast sticks drowned in maple syrup. It’s SUPER maple-y & SO GOOD. I was really tempted to put it at the top of the list, but if you’re looking for a crowd-pleaser, this one could fall short if someone doesn’t like maple syrup.
PUMPKINHEAD – SHIPYARD BREWING COMPANY
- PUMPKINHEAD came out at the top of the list simply because it has the most classic pumpkin flavor. SOMETIMES you just gotta stick with the classics. Definitely a good one to bring if you need a crowd-pleaser because this one’s a no-nonsense pumpkin beer.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- 5 HAUNTED PLACED TO VISIT IN NEW ENGLAND
- BEST ’90s HALLOWEEN MOVIES
- BEST ’90s HORROR MOVIES
- HALLOWEEN MYSTERY BOX UNBOXING FOR MY DOG
- SPOOKY HALLOWEEN MUSIC PLAYLIST
- IF HOCUS POCUS WAS FILMED TODAY
- 3 WAYS TO WEAR A TURTLENECK THIS FALL
- 5 WAYS TO WEAR A SUMMER DRESS IN THE FALL
- 5 BOOKS I’VE READ RECENTLY
- UNPOPULAR AUTUMN OPINIONS
- 10 TIPS FOR EASY THRIFTING
COMMENT BELOW & let me know your favorite pumpkin beer!
MY SOCIALS: YOUTUBE • TWITTER • INSTAGRAM
17 thoughts on “PUMPKIN BEER TASTE TEST”
Ha! Basic Becky! I haven’t tried that one yet but I’ve heard so many good things about it
LikeLiked by 1 person
lol i thought that one was funny! it was REALLY dark & definitely a bit heavy, but if you like ales it’s worth a try 🎃
LikeLiked by 1 person