THE END of October means Happy Halloween & it also means the end of BLOGTOBER. I posted every day this month, SO I figured I’d share the most popular blogs from the month, in case you missed it. Doing a BLOGTOBER ROUND-UP! ALSO I’m trying to build my youtube channel & it would mean the world to me if you’d WATCH & SUBSCRIBE.
BEST OF BLOGTOBER
- I’VE BEEN loving thrifting. SO many unique pieces to find & it’s a sustainable way to get some new-to-you fashion. ALSO I’ve been sewing a lot lately, so I’ve been able to do some quick fixes & little changes to make things more my style, which is cool.
- JUST SOME unpopular opinions about fall. I LIKE doing these posts because the comment sections are always wicked good. IT’S neat to hear all the different opinions.
- I’M NOT the best at switching my wardrobe over right away, I like to keep wearing some of my favorite summer pieces into fall.
- TURTLENECKS are cozy & chic & such a good piece for fall layers. SHARING some ways to wear them this season.
- IT’S SO COOL that fast food restaurants are serving more veggie options. THIS is a vegetarian burger & it’s kinda wicked good.
- I’VE BEEN trying to live more sustainably for a few years now. SO I shared some simple ways to be more sustainable, if you’re into that sort of thing.
- LOL this was a fun one & might be a good read for new followers!
- I ALWAYS feel more balanced when meditation is part of my routine, but it’s not always an easy task. SO I put together a couple of really basic & helpful meditation tips.
- FALL CANDLES are some of the best scents & I’m a bit candle-obsessed, so I had to share my favorites this season.
- I AM SO HAPPY to see that this made the BEST OF BLOGTOBER list! It’s a new series I’ve been doing where I share awkward moments. I think it’s so important to laugh at yourself, so here I am, laughing at my awkward moments.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- PUMPKIN BEER TASTE TEST
- 5 HAUNTED PLACES TO VISIT IN NEW ENGLAND
- BEST ’90s HALLOWEEN MOVIES
- BEST ’90s HORROR MOVIES
- HALLOWEEN MYSTERY BOX FOR MY DOG
COMMENT BELOW & let me know what you’d like to see next on DON’T GIVE A JAM!