When you hit pan on a makeup product it’s both devastating and somehow satisfying. Nice to know you liked the product enough to use it up, but now you might have to repurchase. SO TODAY I’m sharing a review, talking about some PRODUCTS I’VE HIT PAN ON.
The palette in the top right is the NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette that I got last year. I’m still working on the blush shades, but I’ve hit pan on the bronzer. It’s the Laguna bronzer & it’s really gorgeous. It’s a warm brown with an almost imperceptible gold shimmer and I’ve found that it brings warmth without being overpowering AND is super easy to blend.
- REPURCHASE? NO, unfortunately NARS isn’t cruelty-free so I won’t be repurchasing.
- I’ve switched to the Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer, which is cruelty-free & from the drugstore.
The Make Up For Ever product is something that I’ve also repurchased. I use it as a setting powder in my T-zone to help stop my skin from getting oily as well as helping my makeup stay put. I’ll admit I haven’t tried many setting powders, but I do like this one & it doesn’t do that weird camera flashback thing, so that’s good.
- REPURCHASE? NO, unfortunately, again, Make Up For Ever isn’t a cruelty-free brand & I’m trying to completely switch over.
- SO, I’ve switched to the Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder.
And in the top left is the Urban Decay Naked2 Basics palette. Quite a few of the shades in my palette are dangerously close to hitting pan, but stark is what I’ve already hit pan on. As you can tell, it hasn’t stopped me from using it. Probably since I use stark as an all-over lid shade for work on most days. This palette is perfect for quick, neutral looks.
- REPURCHASE? I’m gonna keep using this one for awhile obviously, but I would definitely repurchase this one!
COMMENT BELOW & let me know if you’ve tried any of these products!